Note – For best accuracy, please place the scale on a hard, flat surface. Avoid carpet or soft surface
High accuracy – 4 latest-version high-precision sensors, using technology from Germany
Multifunction – Auto calibration, auto-off, low battery and overload indication, easy to read backlit LCD display
Strong Design – 6mm thick tempered glass provides exceptional sturdiness, large 12″ x 12″ platform
US-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE-100% satisfaction guarantee! 1 YEAR WARRANTY, plus lifetime support provided by Etekcity
Backlit LCD Screen
Bright LCD automatically lights up with each measurement so you can easily read your results.
Easy to Use
Immediate readings as soon as you step on the bathroom scale.
Keeps the weighing platform stable while taking measurements.
Precision German Technology Sensors
Precision weight sensors provide accurate measurements down to a 0.2 lb (0.1 kg) graduation.
Two 1.5V AAA batteries come pre-installed in the battery compartment so you don?t have to purchase them. The Auto-off function also helps to extend battery life for the scale.
Our friendly Customer Support Team based in Southern California is available Monday through Friday, 9-5pm Pacific Time. Reach us by phone, email, and live chat! You’ll see why we’re often well-reviewed by customers.
Staying fit and healthy is just a step away
This scale is auto-calibrated, so you simply step on its large tempered glass platform and receive immediate results displayed on a sizeable backlit LCD display. Sophisticated sensors ensure that your results are within 0.2 lbs. of whatever is being weighed, ensuring accurate weight measurement time after time.
Weight Capacity: 180 kg (400 lbs)
Graduation: 0.1kg (0.2lbs)
Units: Kg / Lbs
Platform: 6mm tempered glass
Auto-Multifunction: Low battery/ Overload indication; Auto on/Off/ Zero
LCD Display: 3.1″
1. For best accuracy, please lay the digital bathroom scale on hard and flat surface, and stand on the central area. Avoid carpet or soft surface.
2. To avoid inaccurate weight results, please re-calibrate the scale after physically moving or shifting it or when replacing the batteries.
3. To calibrate, apply weight on the scale, then step off and wait 10-15 seconds for the LCD screen to display “0.0”. Then, step back on the scale to weigh with accurate results.
4. Body weight naturally fluctuates throughout the day. People are lighter when they wake up, heavier in the middle of the day, and lighten again toward the end of the day.
5. This scale was designed for measuring weights of at least 11 lb. For lighter objects, we suggest an Etekcity Kitchen Scale
1 x Etekcity body weight scale
1 x User Manual
2x 1.5V AAA Batteries
1x Body Tape Measure
Product Dimensions: 12 x 0.9 x 12 inches
Shipping Weight: 4 pounds